Sustainability: Challenges & future opportunities for the coatings industry
PRA will be holding its annual conference on 10th September 2019 at our offices in Melton Mowbray.
The theme of the conference is around the following topics:
- Architectural life cycle analysis (LCA)
- CE Marks – Is it coming to paints?
- Sustainable manufacturing
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Regent Paints Inc.
- Many more awaiting confirmation!
Our annual conference in 2018 attracted the below:
- 80 attendees
- Companies in attendance included; Lake Chemicals, SOCOTEC, Honeywell, Andura, Dyson, Imerys, Talga, Sherwin Williams, Venator, Delonghi Group, KAO Chemicals, PPG, Fujifilm, Fujichem Sonneborn, Croda Europe, Lubrizol, DOW, Tata Steel, FP Pigments Oy, Synthomer, Carlisle Fluid Technologies and many more.
- Positions of attendees include; Consultants, Technology Manager, Technical Director, R&D Manager, Product Manager, Senior Scientist, QC Manager, Laboratory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Chief Technology Officer, Chemist, Technologist and more.