The Irfab team works with individual clients on tailor-made market insight projects, providing detailed analysis of specific industry segments to raw material, coatings and equipment suppliers, and coatings end-users.
Irfab Market Insights support your business strategies in a variety of ways, including:
- New marketing initiatives
- New product launches
- Merger and Acquisition activities
- Identification of new or alternative sources of key raw materials or coatings
With a solid foundation of market information and extensive databases created for the two, industry-leading Irfab multi-client studies, covering the global Industrial and Architectural coatings markets, the Irfab team is well placed to understand the coatings and related raw materials market sector. You may be looking for more detailed information on the coatings market in an individual country or in a defined region, or on the regional or global market potential for a new product launch. Starting from existing information and data, the team can expand the market analysis through additional primary and secondary research in order to provide an in-depth insight into your target sectors.
To complement a Market Insight project you may also wish to draw on the range of services available from PRA: technical evaluation and product testing, literature and patent searches, and the network of associate consultants with many years’ experience across different sectors of the coatings industry. Market Insights provide valuable information to complement projects involving PRA’s Technical Department, defining the scope of these projects in order to guide the technical programme to best effect.
Bespoke studies will combine a number of different elements, including:
Market and Industry Analysis
- Market Assessment – detailed analysis of the target market, opportunities and limitations
- Workshops– brainstorming discussion with PRA consultants and key personnel within your company
- Technology trends, including intellectual property landscape
Company Insights, including
- Competitors,suppliers of competing technologies or an initial assessment of potential Merger & Acquisition target
- Potential Suppliers, and analysis of the Supply Chain
- Potential Customers, and end user markets
The most appropriate combination of these or other elements will be determined through initial discussions with your designated project team.
Examples of Single-client Projects
Single-client projects that have been successfully completed by the Irfab team include:
- Market Entry Strategy: supply market data and provide information on industry approval procedures through direct contact with key players along the whole of the supply chain. Provide support to client to formulate a market entry strategy for a novel binder technology. Case Study: Metal Packaging
- Market Opportunity Assessment: identify potential new market opportunities within the coatings’ industry for an existing product, and support a full technical assessment in PRA’s laboratories of its performance in coatings formulations typically used for the target end-use. Case Study: Raw Materials
- Market Analysis: market assessment for construction chemicals in Middle East
- Supplier Identification: identify alternative sources of specialist powder coatings for an end-user and organise first contacts with potential new suppliers
- Mergers & Acquisition: identify target companies in Europe and North America for a leading multi-national company, and produce a suitable short-list for further evaluation
For further details and information, please contact Irfab Team email@example.com or +44 (0)1664 501212.