Developing Skills & Knowledge in Surface Coatings Technology
PRA offers a range of coatings technology courses
- Globally recognised professional courses accredited by OCCA
- Held at PRA
- Written and presented by leading experts in the industry
- With comprehensive illustrated course material to take away
- Updated to include recent technical developments
- Including time for discussion of issues and networking
For further details contact the Training Team
View the training calendar.
Courses (by category)
- The Changing Landscape of Metal Pre-treatments for Corrosion Protection
- Paint & Coatings Basics
- Paint Technology
- The Development & Manufacture of Powder Coatings
- The Application of Powder Coatings
- Principles of Waterborne Coatings
- Professional Paint Formulation
- Radiation Curing Technology
Print & Ink
PRA can customise courses to meet your company's specific needs. Customised courses may be held at your own site or at PRA. This can be an effective way of training a workforce.
Customised Workshop-Tutorials can be designed for individuals, or small groups from the same organisation, on a consultancy model. The tutorials will include a selection of material from our regular courses supplemented with additional material selected after a thorough assessment of the client's needs.