Radiation Curing Technology
An intensive course that provides a firm foundation in the chemistry, principles and applications of ultraviolet and electron beam technologies.
Designed for both newcomers and more experienced personnel, from companies involved in formulation, supplying raw materials, equipment manufacture and end use.
- Introduction to Radcure Technology
- Principles of EB and UV Curing
- Radcure Markets, Market Drivers and Predictions
- Application of Radcure Products
- Aspects of Cure in Thin Films
- Raw Material Selection & Formulation Principles
- Monomers / Oligomers
- Specialist Radcure Systems including Cationic Systems
- Interpretation of Cure & Cure Assessment
- Curing Equipment for the Laboratory and Factory
- UV Sources including Mercury Lamps & UV Diode Emitters
- Product Manufacturing
- Special Topics including Photoimaging, Stereolithography, UV Curable Adhesives
- Health & Safety Aspects
The course also includes a practical demonstration of UV curing and time for discussion of topics of special interest to delegates.
The course, which embraces all aspects of radiation curing in surface coatings and other specialist areas, is intended for both newcomers and more experienced personnel from companies involved in or intending to become involved in radiation curing technology - formulators, raw material suppliers, equipment manufacturers and end users.
To gain maximum benefit from this course, delegates should have a knowledge of chemistry to at least university entrance standard. However, attendees with a general interest in the production and marketing of radcure coatings have also found the course beneficial.
PRA, Melton Mowbray, UK
This course is scheduled according to demand. Please contact the Training Team to register your interest.
For further details contact the Training Team